Thursday, November 13, 2014

Clairol Shift A Shade Event

About a month ago, I got the crazy and amazing opportunity to get flown to Toronto to get my hair dyed as part of the Clairol Shift A Shade event. I got a lovely personal color consultation with Luis Pacheco, Clairol's Consulting Colourist, who suggested the perfect fall color to brighten up my locks. The first though that comes into my mind when I think of fall hair color is red - so it was fitting that my selected shade was a natural dark auburn aka Clairol's Nice & Easy in 4R/112.

We were fed lots of yummy goodies! I had quite a few fruit skewers! 

Behind the scenes of getting my before picture taken by a photographer (thanks to Gerry from The Bunnie Hole for taking the picture!)


And here's the before and after shot! What do you think? I love that my hair looks subtlety more auburn - it's not a drastic change, but just enough to give a bit more life to my locks. And with my blue eyes, a tint of red really brightens up my features!

Thank you so much to Clairol for this amazing opportunity!

1 comment: