Thursday, February 6, 2014

In My Shower At The Moment...


Today, I thought I'd give you a peek at what products are most often used in my shower. My routine is quite simple, and I tend to stick to the very basics.


Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Engs Shampoo & Conditioner* - My new favorite shampoo/conditioner combo. I know I shouldn't be using hair products that are not for colored hair, but I can help it! The smell is amazing and it makes my hair incredibly soft! And I find my hair is less greasy on the second day when I use these. Plus, you only need a small amount of shampoo for a good lather!

Aveeno Calming Body Wash - My favorite body wash... probably ever! I've been using this consistently for a few years now (switching scents here and there - I LOVE the Fig one) and it's become so important in my shower routine. First off, the smell is so soothing and calming, it honestly makes me happy! It's also quite moisturizing and it leaves my skin soft after using it. Definitely a winter staple!

Avène Cleanance Gel - I've been using this cleanser for a really long time now, and I have to say, it's one of my favorite. It does a great job a thoroughly cleaning any residue of makeup and a little goes a long way. It's a joy to use with my Clarisonic as it does foam up a bit, but not too much.

What are your shower staples?

*Disclosure: I am a #BeautyUnited blogger. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events. The opinions on this blog are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Im using the same shampoo/condt! Tbh, I don't find hair products for coloured hair to really make a difference :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products.

    Happy Friday!
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete