Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Silk Soft Hair with Pantene Silky Moisture Whip Mousse!


Most days, my hair is an air-dried mess. It kind of waves, kind of curls, but definitely produces frizz when I don't blow dry it. Recently, I've tried to up my routine by blow-drying my hair, specifically at night, before going to bed. It seems to be the best solution in order for me to be on time at work in the mornings, yet still having decent looking hair.

When I received the Pantene Silky Moisture Whip mousse, I was curious. When I blow-dry my hair at night, I often have to use my hair straightener in the morning to tame pieces of hair that decided to curl overnight. After testing the Pantene Silky Moisture Whip though, I noticed how tamed my hair was in the morning! A simple brush through and I was ready to go!

Shiny hair!


The mousse left my hair silky and moisturized - not the usual crunchy feeling I tend to associate with mousses! As I tend to wash my hair every other day, I agree with the 48 hour silky hair claim. My hair was just as silky on that second day hair! And even though I used the product generously, my second day hair wasn't any oilier than usual - something I tend to struggle with when I add any oil based styling products.

I think I've found my gem for this holiday season - a product that let's me wake up and leave the house with only a brush though? Yes please! Ain't nobody got time for anymore than that around the holidays!



*Disclosure: I am a #BeautyUnited blogger. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events. The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment