Monday, July 8, 2013

Wishlistin' on Monday morning


Wishlisting is totally therapeutic. When I'm feeling the stress of the job, money, home life, whatever's going on, wishlisting can sometimes create a bit of a (healthy and inexpensive!) escape. And this Monday morning the escaping need is big. So here we are friends, Annick's current wishlist!


Starting my Monday morning by reading Amelia's post on Origins products kind of reminded me of the Origins Clear Improvement mask I was dying to try a few months ago. It's now back on the wishlist until I can trek my way to Sephora (1h and 30 minutes away). I've also been eyeing the Nude Pro Genius Treatment Oil that my local Sephora carries. After using up a little sample I received, I'm quite convinced that my oily skin CAN in fact take more oil. When I use it at night, it plumps up my skin like no other product! I'm watching you Nude Skincare, but at your price range, I believe our relationship will remain sadly platonic. 

Another product that I've been eying for a while but never got around to purchasing it (partially because it's quite pricey!) is the L'Occitane Shower Oil. I've never smelled it myself, but the smell of almonds sounds delicious enough to make me want to buy it. I need this oil in my life! 

I have more than enough lipsticks, but my collection would feel way more complete with two more luxurious lipsticks: the Givenchy Le Rouge in Beige Plume and the Bite Beauty Cuvée Crème lipstick in Coral. I'm quite obsessed with Bite Beauty so wishlisting one of their luxury lipsticks isn't anything new, but the Givenchy lipsticks have really caught my attention. The packaging itself is beautiful to make it on here, but I hear the formula is amazing. 

Fat chance of me actually purchasing perfume, so the Chloe Eau de Parfum will simply have to stay on the wishlist forever. Why you ask? Simply because my boyfriend is allergic to perfume - it's really too bad because the Chloe perfume smells like laundry to me (one of my favorite scents). To him? Well, he describes it as breathing in alcohol that pricks the inside of his nose. Lovely. 

I know these Edward Bess Prismette Eyeshadow Quads have been out for a while, but I'm still drooling over them. All three of the quads available are shades I would wear on a day-to-day basis. The only problem is which one should I go with? Have you guys tried these beauties? 

What's are you wishing for this Monday? Have you tried these products? 


11 comments:

  1. I would definitely encourage you to pick up the Origins mask. I received it as a 100 point perk, and I will be re-ordering. It is very nice for oily skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip! I'll see if I can pick it up on my next Sephora visit! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! I can't take my eyes of that Bite Beauty lipstick! What a beautiful color - I think I'm in love. Definitely going on my wishlist!

    www.impressionblend.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I played with the EB palette recently and I'm dying to get Over the Moon. The colors are so rich and so smooth. :) I also like wishlisting, too!! Is is therepeutic. I have a list on my phone that I update and delete as my whims change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I have a list on my phone too! Good to know the EB palette is good!

      Delete
  4. I have a sample of that Nude oil, I can't wait to try it. I really really want the L'Occitane Shower Oil too I just wish it wasn't so pricey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I know right! Way too expensive to justify the purchase for me!

      Delete
  5. Cute!!! I love everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Origins mask is on my wishlist, too! And the Nude oil! They also have a scrub that I want to try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those lip colors! Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post! You blog is very interesting!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete