Friday, March 8, 2013

Fashion Friday: The Trench

My spring closet this year was in need of one major element: the trench coat. When I saw this beauty at H&M for 50% off, I jumped at the chance of owning a fitted, yet classic trench.

Necklace - Silpada // Trench - H&M // Dress - Old Navy // Tights - H&M // Boots - Aldo (old) // Bag - Rebecca Minkoff Mini-MAC bag

I love the detailing on the back and the piping! In case you're interested, but aren't digging the beige look, there's also a navy version in store!

Thanks to my coworker Kate for taking the pictures! Kate is also a blogger and has an amazing fashion blog called O My Heart!. Who knew my coworker would end up being a blogger as well! How awesome is that?!

Have a great weekend everyone!

17 comments:

  1. Cute trench! It's not nearly warm enough for just a trench yet...at least not for me :P But I have a black trench from Banana Republic that I love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I love Banana Republic's trenches! And haha, it was too cold to wear it really, I just wanted to feature it on the blog. I'm not going to wear it for another little while!

      Delete
  2. I love your Fashion Friday posts! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute coat! I love your boots too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It's such a classic piece of clothing! I'm sure you'd get lots of use out of one! :)

      Delete
  5. Great coat and love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coat! What a great find. I have your dress in green ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the green one in the store as well! So pretty!! :)

      Delete
  7. I'm lusting over your bag! I've wanted a mini Mac for quite some time now. Looking for a hot red or fuschia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit! I wish I could pull off a trench coat! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you could! It takes some time finding the perfect trench - I definitely got lucky!

      Delete