I got tagged a while back by Beauty Reflections and thought it would be a fun and random post to write! Thanks for tagging me Tracy!
1. What's the one beauty product you ALWAYS use no matter what?
Mascara. I definitely never put any makeup on without mascara. It just looks strange (to me) if I don't.And well, technically, I don't put mascara on without foundation and some kind of lip product. If I go somewhere bare faced, I gots nothin' on.
2. High end mascaras? Or drugstore mascaras?
I usually go for drugstore mascaras (favorite being Annabelle Le Big Show) but I do have a soft spot for the Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash mascara and tend to buy it as a special treat. But my opinion is that most drugstore mascaras will do the trick, and high end mascaras are not usually worth it.
3. Lipstick? Or lip gloss? Or lip balm? Which do you prefer or wear the most?
Probably lipstick. Lately, I've been loving gloss, but lipstick is what I usually reach for. There's nothing easier to apply than a good ol' "my lips but better" shade in the morning when you're not thinking straight quite yet. I'm not a morning person at all.
4. What's the one makeup brand that you love everything they make, and could use for the rest of your life- shunning all others?
I'd go with Make Up For Ever or Estee Lauder. Make Up For Ever has my favorite mascara, liners, creme eyeshadows, so I feel I could survive on their products. But Estee Lauder has great lipsticks, foundation, and eyeshadow palettes. I really could live on either brand.Or MAC for that matter, since I like most of their products.
5. Who's your favourite character in the Lord Of The Rings Trilogy?
I used to LOVE Lord of the Rings in high school, and my favorite character was definitely Pippin.
6. How would you describe your beauty style?
Simple, casual. I don't usually use bright colors, or very obvious eye makeup.
7. Do you follow makeup trends?
Yes and no. I won't follow a makeup trend, simply because it's a trend, but I will give trends a dabble once in a while, if I like it.
8. Do you like coloured mascara? Or not?
I've never tried any so I can't say! I feel like I wouldn't mind a navy sort of mascara.And I do like brown mascara now that I think of it.
9. Cake? Or pie? Or what's your favourite dessert?
PIE! I love pie! But I love cake too. But between pie and cake, I'd go for pie I think. With a little bit of vanilla ice cream. Yum!
10. Which do you prefer? Liquid eyeliner or pencils?
Honestly, I prefer the look of liquid, but always use pencil. I'm always in a rush before I get out the door and it's much easier for me to use pencil liner.
11. Do you use a bronzer? Every day or not at all? Which one is your favourite?
I don't often think of applying bronzer in my daily routine. I always slap it on for a night out though. My favorite is probably NARS Laguna as it is so easy to wear, and the perfect shade of muddy brown.
So there! I answered all the questions! I hate tagging people because I don't want them to feel obligated to answer silly questions, but I my suggestions go to Larie, sillylilacs, and The Procrastinator.
1. You are traveling to Morocco and can only bring 5 makeup items. What would those items be?
2. What is your favorite eyeshadow of all times.
3. What's your 5 minute face?
4. Do you pencil/draw in your brows? If so, with what products?
5. Tell me of an embarrassing makeup moment or story
6. Heels or flats?
7. What is the most luxurious makeup item you own?
8. Do you have any pets?
9. You've won a gift certificate at Sephora for $100. How would you spend it?
10. What's your skin type?
11. Do you like ice cream? What's your favorite kind?
And that's it folks! If anyone else feels like answering my 11 questions, feel free to do it! I'd love to hear what any of you would have to say!
Bored Of ASOS? Here’s Where Else I Like To Shop
18 hours ago