I got kind of bored of writing empties post every month, partly because I didn't have enough to write about or to justify a post. I thought it might be fun, however, to post what I've been using religiously over the past 3 or 4 months, and emptied through that process. I forgot to keep some products for this post such as mascaras and sampler - I just never think to keep them.
1. Body Shop Olive Shower Gel - I actually really liked this body wash, but at the same time, I'm glad to see it go. I get bored of scents really fast, so using up a body wash completely is difficult for me! I don't think I'll repurchase this immediately, but I did like it.
2. Bioré Warming Blackhead Cleansing Scrub - I received this little guy in a Glossybox and actually quite liked it! I didn't expect to think much of it because I thought it would be too harsh. While I didn't use it every single day, it was great for a deep cleanse to my face. I don't think I'd repurchase this though since I prefer chemical exfoliants at the moment.
3. Bioderma Sensibio Cleansing Water - Ahhh, the ol' faithful. I already have another bottle of this. I pretty much use it every day to remove makeup. Don't think I'll ever switch it up!
4. Body Shop Ginger Scalp Care Clarifying shampoo - I love this shampoo! While the ginger smell is quite strong, I love that it clarifies my scalp while still being (somewhat) natural. I already purchased another. My heads feels so clean and fresh after using this. Highly recommend, especially if you use a lot of hair products.
5. MAC Brush Cleanser - Love this for spot cleaning brushes. Sometimes you just don't have time to deep clean your brushes and then wait for them to dry. I'm already using another bottle.
6. L'Occitane Hand Cream X 2 - Winter is deadly on my hands. L'Occitane hand cream has been helping moisturize my skin without leaving my hands greasy. There's nothing I hate more than leaving greasy hand marks everywhere - this hand cream sinks in immediately. Too bad the scent is too strong and I can't bring it to work.
7. L'Oreal Creme Deep Condition - It came with my hair color and seriously, I don't know why they don't make this in a regular bottle because it's awesome. I don't know why I added this one to my empties, because it's kind of lame, but it's there.
8. Bath & Body Works Sleep Vanilla Lavender Body Wash - I purchased a mini format of this body wash/bubble bath, and absolutely loved it. Once I'm done with my backlog of shower products, I'm buying this. It's such a soothing smell. I can't wait to use it again.
9. Acetone Nail Polish Remover - I use this to remove glitter nail polish, or gel polish. My friend gave me her leftover bottle because she moved away. Thanks girl, it's now all gone!
10. Caudalie Eau de Beaute - I've raved about this enough. I'm now on my third bottle. I love this stuff. I kind of hesitate at purchasing any more of it since it uses itself up so fast... but it's so good!
11. Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo - Meh, I didn't like this one. I didn't find it cleaned my hair very well and kind of left a residue. I don't think I'll be repurchasing any Joico shampoos in the future, especially since I'm so satisfied with Redken at the moment.
12. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser- Already repurchased this. The boy and I use this to wash our face in the morning. I also use it if my skin is particularity sensitive. This cleanser doesn't remove makeup at all, so you have to remove it before using this.
And there it is! Proof that I actually use up stuff!
Hope your day is going well! Project "clean-the-second-bedroom-and-make-it-into-an-office" is now officially underway for 2013. This means making it NOT a storage area! Hopefully I'll update with the finished results after we purchase a desk.
Bored Of ASOS? Here’s Where Else I Like To Shop
18 hours ago