Sunday, January 6, 2013

Are you ready for a stunner? OPI Designer Series in Opulence

Over the holidays, one of my best friends was kind enough to gift me with OPI's Designer Series in Opulence. She said the color looked like something I would enjoy, and she was right! I didn't realize how stunning this polish was until I had it on my nails! It is seriously stunning.


I absolutely loved wearing this polish. It was stylish, but still conservative enough to not be too flashy for a glitter polish. The glitter in this polish is super smooth - much like a holographic polish. I wouldn't say this polish was holographic though - it simply has very very fine glitter, and loads of it. It wore very very well on me without any chips for three days. My nails are in rough shape lately though, and the polish peeled off my thumb nail on the third day. Damn this cold weather!

If you see this in your area, grab it before it's too late! I already regret not picking up the shade Reserve (a gorgeous nude, with the same glitter as Opulence).

15 comments:

  1. That is so gorgeous xx

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grab it while you can! Thanks for the comment EllieAlice! :)

      Delete
  2. Whoaaa holo! I have DS Extravagance, and it's my first holo love! I have recently laid my hands on a england Princess Sabra, Saint George, and Dragon. If you like holos you're going to LOVE those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOAH, just googled Extravagance and it's gorgeous! I HAVE to try some A England polishes soon. Thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete
  3. Oh, that is gorgeous! A great dusty pink with all of that fabulous holo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is quite pretty, Annick! I really like those kind of shades from the OPI DS series (not the chunky glitters as much). I have a handful of them - if you can find DS Desire, it's a 'nude' shade like Reserve, and it's got holo shimmer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Toyarosie! I agree that the chunky glitters in the DS series aren't as nice. Desire is absolutely on my wishlist. It's stunning.

      Delete
  5. Wow, what a gorgeous colour! I've been looking for a pink glitter polish, although I had a thicker glitter in mind, the idea of a glitter polish that I can actually remove is very intriguing - and this one looks amazing :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so so easy to remove - one of the best parts of this polish! But yeah, it doesn't quite have the look of a thicker pink glitter - I know what you mean! :)

      Delete
  6. Oh wow! This color is amazing! :D I hope I can still find it!

    -SL
    thesillylilacs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! My local drugstore still has the display but I think most of the shades are on clearance so they might be mostly off the shelves!

      Delete
  7. Oooh baby, that is one special nail color! Their offering in the color "Classic" has me written all over it, but then that's me; super neutral! xx

    http://thenonbrit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete