Monday, August 6, 2012

Nails Inc. The Thames

I must say, for someone who chips her polish pretty much as soon as it dries, Nails Inc has thoroughly impressed me. I had The Thames on my nails for about a week with only minimal tipwear. No chips! I don't even know how this is possible. I always have chips in my nail polish - for me, this is pretty normal.


The polish is a blue/cool toned grey. It is also a "Hero Shade" and I have no idea what it means (and after a quick google search, other bloggers are also in the dark) but my boyfriend told me it was the same grey as Batman, so it must be why it's called a Hero shade. Typical. But it gave me quite a laugh too! 

So far, I'm thoroughly impressed with Nails Inc. and I can't wait to try more of their polishes! 

Have you tried any of Nails Inc. polishes? Do you have any suggestions for me? Every time I go to Sephora I stare at the display, not knowing which color to pick! Beauty blogger dilemma #1, most days. 

Hope your week is off to a great start! Mine is vacation time, which so far, has been extremely awesome and rewarding. Can't wait to update you on what's has been going on!  

2 comments:

  1. You NEEEEEED Nails Inc. Baker Street.. the most amazing cobalt blue creme polish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion! I will look for it! :)

      Delete