Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Most wanted found! Swatch of Jessica Rolling Rose

Boy was I excited when I saw this polish at a local Winners. Winners is hit or miss - sometimes they have random/awesome Duri collections, sometimes they have random OPI collections, and sometimes they even had current collections available at a discounted price. So when I saw they had remnants of the Jessica Heavy Petal collection, I was super excited. I was already planning to purchase Rolling Rose online when I saw it so it was a great instant gratification moment for me. I'm still searching for the Born 2 Pansy polish from the collection as well though. Scrangie has great swatches of the entire collection.

Anyway, here are my swatches of Rolling Rose. This polish is stunning, and now in my top 10 polishes. Perhaps, if you're interested, I'll do a post on my top 10 nail polishes. I'm starting to build quite the collection.

The polish has a soft light pink base, with bluish silver shimmer running through it. It is quite sheer - for these pictures I used three thin coats. It's soft and girly without being a typical pastel pink - this is why I love it so much.

Now that I'm all installed in my new apartment, cozy and all, I've got quite the exciting line up of posts coming up. Stay tuned peeps!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! i love the color of this nail polish!
    i'm your follower, please follow me back at
    http://www.armocromia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting into the new apt! can't wait to see what's coming next!

    ReplyDelete