Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sleek Face, yo.

Hi everyone! I thought I'd post a quick look I've done this morning with my new Sleek products. Reviews will be up as soon as the products have been properly tested!




Foundation: Testing out Estee Lauder's new Invisible Fluid foundation. So far so good! I'm not wearing any concealer in this picture, partially because I ran out of time/forgot about it. Hence the blemishes!
Eyebrows: MAC Brun to fill any gaps.
Eyeshadow: Sleek's Oh So Special Palette. I used the shade Gift Basket all over the lid, Boxed in the crease/outer corner, The Mail for blending the edges, and Noir in the outer corner/lashline (which, FYI, is 10X more black and awesome than MAC's Carbon). I used Revlon's Grow Luscious mascara and MAC's Kohl in Feline in the waterline.
Blush: Sleek by 3 palette in Sugar. I used the Demerara shade (the furthest to the right)
Lips: Remnants of MAC's Party Parrot, after being washed off, and Maybelline's Baby Lips in Peach Kiss

For color reference on the Oh So Special palette, this picture will help.

Hope you're all having a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I love the look and can't wait for the reviews. I have that palette but haven't touched it yet. Your FOTD is giving me inspiration though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used it again since the picture and I absolutely love it! Gateau is very soft though, I put a dent it in so be careful! ;)

      Delete