Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Outfit and face of the weekend wedding!

I went to a wedding this weekend!

I actually love weddings - and the boy does too! I love dressing up and getting dolled up and sometimes (aka, this time) battling my hair and straightening them. The only downside of the wedding this weekend?... mosquito everywhere. Up my legs, in my hair, biting my shoulders... ugh. There was even one stuck up my dress during the vows... I couldn't really shoo it out!

I thought I'd post the pictures my boy took for fun! My dress is from Maggy London which I got from Ebay for ridiculously cheap. I also had beige/brown B. Makowsky wedges although they are not pictures. I thought I had outsmarted the grass by wearing wedges but they were thin enough to sink in anyway... hahaha!  I had a few silver bracelets from local jewelers and my nails are sporting Essie Tarte Deco. This polish sucked so hard, I couldn't even take a picture for the blog because I was ashamed of the bald spots. I'll try again sometime soon though, this time with three coats!

Apologies for the blurry! The face was made up with Estee Lauder BB Cream, Clinique powder, Harmony bronzer and Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed. My eyebrows had some MAC Brun eyeshadow and some clear brow gel by Maybelline in 'em, and my eyes were completely made up with the Wet and Wild Comfort Palettes. I smoked out some liner around my eyes with Estee Lauder's Kajal liner in Blackened Cocoa, which is becoming a favorite!!

I hope you're all having a good week so far! Mine has been good albeit tiring! Can't wait for the weekend - does anyone else find 4 day weeks drag on? It must be a mind trick!

1 comment: