Thursday, May 31, 2012

Estee Lauder Pure Color in Crystal Rose, review and swatches

Estee Lauder's Pure Color lipsticks in the Crystal range has gotten a lot of hype. Specifically, the infamous Crystal Baby keeps getting mentioned by the Pixiwoo. I know I've had this lipstick for a while - I'm not sure when I bought it - but it's been my go to lipstick for a few years now. I absolutely love it.
Sadly, the packaging is a bit battered from being in my handbag. 

Crystal Rose is my true lips but better shade. I think we all know that I'm a massive fan of Estee Lauder lipsticks, but this one... it's truly amazing. I think I will even go as far as calling it my favorite lipstick ever - GASP! The formula is amazing and feels like a balm (light as air!), it smells amazing and adds that je-ne-sais-quoi perfection to my lips. Perhaps it evens them out TO perfection? I don't know, but I love it.

Arm swatch:
Lip swatch:

This lipstick will be repurchased once it has been used. I love it that much. I can't say that of any of my other lipsticks... nothing comes to mind honestly! Now, I NEED Crystal Baby stat!

4 comments:

  1. wow, I wasn't even sure it would show up on the lips until I scrolled down. haha. But looks great, a very natural color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's very natural. It only has a tiny tint of mauve :)

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous :) I have Crystal Baby and I love it, you should totally get it!!

    wonderwall-93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks stunning, very natural! I own 'Crystal Baby' and whenever I am unsure of what lip colour to go for I always fall back on baby. It goes with any kind of makeup and looks pretty effortless. xx

    ReplyDelete