Thursday, March 1, 2012

Shopping Trip Results

I went shopping last weekend. Out of town shopping. That means new stores, new products.

I did some damage.

I got another Tarte Amazonian Clay blush, this time in Blissful (I already have exposed), MAC Pro Pan eyeshadow in All That Glitters, Estee Lauder Day Wear BB Cream in Light (so excited about this one!), MAC liner in Teddy, Butter London nail polish in Aston, and some Lush products! I'm already in LOVE with the Jumpin Juniper shampoo bar. I forgot to include my Clinique Almost Lipstick in Spicy Honey, which I've already worn a lot and now want all the other shades.


I got some clothing as well, including a skirt, a chunky knit cardigan/sweater, another cream cardigan and a tank. And these:


They are Pour La Victoire flats. And how much did I pay for them? Twelve effing bucks. I was so happy about this find! Hopefully they'll get loads of wear after the snow melts!

I meant to buy the Clarisonic on my shopping trip but found it at Sephora for more than a Canadian online retailer I'm familiar with. So I'm happy to announce that I finally have a Clarisonic coming my way. I ordered it from Spaboutique.ca where they do have a 10% coupon floating around, and free shipping. Woop! I shall update with a review soon, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment