Friday, November 11, 2011

Ruby Woo = The Joker?!

Yes, it is true, I have been called "The Joker" whilst wearing MAC's Ruby Woo lipstick.

From a WOMEN'S point of vue (a makeup-artist at that) Ruby Woo is an excellent red. Not too orange and not too "cherry". It's a matte finish and stays on very well. What I like about the matte finish is that it doesn't feel like it's going to rub or slip off. If you have very dry lips, you might want to wear a chap stick. Otherwise, it's an excellent lipstick - I'll be wearing it to recreate 60's looks for sure, but perhaps not an everyday thing for me.

Oh, in case you haven't picked up on it, my boyfriend told me I looked like The Joker. He's been playing too much Batman.


My look consists of:
- Clinique Fluidline as eyeliner. Holy shit this was a struggle to put on. I suck at liquid liner.
- MAC Feline Powerkohl in the waterline.
- MAC Shroom on the lid and Omega in the crease.
- Cover Girl Lash Blast Waterproof mascara
- NARS Laguna bronzer and MAC Warm Soul on apple of the cheek
- And of course Ruby Woo lipstick, no balm.

Here is the lipstick on its own. Yes, my philtrum is super pronounced. I kind of like it though weirdly enough. 


Of course, now, when I smile with this lipstick on, I do feel a bit like The Joker. Damn you boyfriend of mine.

I thought it might be nice to get a break from the nail posts. I'll try to keep posting about makeup once in a while - I'm a bit camera shy is the problem.

Hope you're all having a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment