Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Androgynie by Orly

Let me just start off by saying that the difficulty in taking these pictures was EXTREME. For some reason, the camera was going all wonky. And it was the *good* camera too. So, I've done my very best to try to show you the awesomeness of this polish.


It looks like deep space to me. I loved wearing this polish. It's black but with a twist. Amazing! This polish wore really well through a weekend of partying. It required two thick coats for an even finish but the formula could handle thick coats and dry fast at the same time. I highly recommend this polish if you're looking for something unique to add to your collection.

Just a little shout out to my handsome boy's 27th birthday today. I love your little face more and more every day! 

I have some Gelish stuff coming in the mail! I cannot wait to review this UV polish system! Hopefully it's as awesome as it sounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment