Monday, August 15, 2011

Velvet Voyeur

All I can think about is how much I love Havarti cheese.

I'm a nutcase.

Anyway, here's Essie's Velvet Voyeur. Great formula, longevity was good, color is kind of meh. It's not terribly unique. I like my Black Cherry Chutney by OPI better for a vampy color. Or my Orly Naughty.


Here you can kind of see the purple in the bottle. Ignore the blurry nails.


I wanted to load a video of Billie licking my lamp. She licks my lamp for 5 minutes straight every time she wakes up from a nap. She loves lamp. I can't figure out how it works so I shall ask the filmmaker boyfriend later.


2 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful. Just yesterday I was eating black cherries and badly wanted to get a lipstick and nailpolish in exactly that color. My search is over thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, it totally looks like cherries!

    MAC's Prince Noir coming out in their next collection might be the black cherry lipstick you're looking for!

    Thank you for the comment!

    ReplyDelete