Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sew Psyched For the Fall

Oh I cannot wait for the leaves to turn red and orange. And for this weather to cool off. I don't know about you but I do not enjoy the feeling of sticky skin. This humidity is wreaking havoc on my skin! UGH, and since I walk from home to work, and then from work to home for lunch, then back from home to work, and then BACK FROM WORK to home at the end of the day, I'm permasticky. Granted, it's only a 7 minute walk each way, 5 if I super speedwalk and there is no traffic. But still, it's yucky on the skin in heat like this.

Anyway, enough about that. Essie's Sew Psyched totally reminds me of fall. I fully expected to hate hate hate this color on me. Especially because it's green - but it is surprisingly wearable.




The color is most lifelike in the last picture. Plus you can see the tiny shimmer bits in the bottle.

Billie and I had some bonding time tonight. We had a brushing session which she hates with one of her brushes but loves with another one. Weird eh? So I used the one she likes and she loved it. The other one picks up more hair though - which she needs with all the fur balls she's coughing up. Poor baby!


Oh HAI there Billie!

I'm presently going to try to sleep in this damned heat. Hopefully a breeze comes through. I refuse to buy an air conditioner. REFUSE! Or a fan for that matter. Sucks up all the electricity! And I'm not about to make my bill any higher. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment