Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Old Flame

Have you ever had an old relationship seep into a newer one. So irritating! Worst is, you're stuck with your past. Ugh, anyone else have frustrating relationship issues? No? Just me? RAH!

This Deborah Lippmann polish called My Old Flame totally reminds me of just that. My old flame. A conceited little bastard, rubbing himself all over my new-ish and awesome relationship. Eff off!

Anyway,  back to the regular scheduled program.

This polish is quite stunning, as I'm sure you can tell from the pictures. It applies beautifully, dries in a mere few minutes and looks amazing on pretty much any skintone. Again, a winner from Deborah Lippmann. I can't recommend her polishes enough for a person looking for a good go to polish.




I apologize for the visible nail line (VNL). This is two coats with Essie Good to Go on top. I could have used another coat but my laziness took over - it always does when it comes to the third coat. Oh and this polish stains so be careful when you take it off. I have red cuticles from rubbing too much.

Sleep awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment