Monday, May 30, 2011

Polish spamsalot.

Here are a few polishes I have been enjoying!

This is Revlon's Kiss Me Coral. And it was FOUR coats. Wtf?! Four coats Revlon, why? Needless to say, as the pictures speak for themselves, it is a gorgeous polish. However, nobody should work that hard for a polish to look decent. I wonder if the runny formula is why the duochrome is so pretty though. Glad I found this one on sale!


Joe Fresh in Grape is a beautiful dark plummy creme. It's very nice but not my favorite for the season. I just like Joe Fresh polishes because the pretty much have every color imaginable and they are incredibly cheap.


Best for last: Borghese Mochaccino. I love love love this polish. It's a stunning greige with tiny purple micro shimmer. You might be able to see it if you click on the pictures. I can tell that this will be a polish I'll go back to time and time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment