Sunday, April 24, 2011

Packing and leaving with half my makeup collection...

So I'm heading home to my parents for a few days and I thought I'd take a picture of the stuff I thought of bringing. It's way way too much, but eh, the more is better in this case I believe!

Here is Billie approving of my choices:


 And the choices are the following:


- Various brushes, including MAC 217, as I couldn't live without it.
- One by One by Maybelline mascara. I don't LOVE it but I'm using it.
- Two foundations for a choice of coverage which consists of Almay TLC (light coverage) and Estee Lauder Double Wear Light (light coverage) and Estee Lauder Double Wear (sample - heavy). Obviously, I don't need all this. Oh and my Lancome concealer.
- Two paint pots: my trusty Painterly and my new Blackground for evening wear.
- Two bronzers: Chanel Soleil de Tan and NARS Laguna. Em, yeah, do not need both.
- MAC Lipsticks in Blankety and Brave, Cremesheen in Partial to Pink, NARS Mat Velvet lipstick in Calliope (to show my mom, she loves pencil lipsticks) and my Blistex lip treatment.
- My trusty Lise Watier waterproof black eyeliner and MAC in Coffee.
- MAC eyeshadows in smaller palette including Woodwinked, Shroom, Satin Taupe and Handwritten. And Two Faced Shadow Insurance.
- MAC Desirous Blush and Cremeblush in Brit Wit.

Ugh, this is bad. I do not need to bring this much. And as I write this, I realize I need to add a foundation brush. But at the same time, I know I'll have everything. (Plus, my mom may or may not have a nice selection of makeup that I can use at will).


This excess of products is going in my awesome Samsonite makeup bag I found at Winners. I couldn't be much sturdier. The inside can wipe clean if need be and it has a great zipper that opens the bag really wide. Plus, it's got little pocket for the brushes - see?


This bag absolutely awesome. I'm glad I bought it. I'm not one for buying cutesy things so I'm glad it's pretty generic. I can definitely see myself using this for years. Best part is that I could have added a lot more in here.

Billie photo of the day:



I took her outside for some adventure time and she didn't love it. But I think she didn't love it because she hates the harness.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment