Thursday, April 21, 2011

Joe Fresh - Coral

So I went Joe Fresh hunting again (whaaat? their polishes are 3 for $10!!!) and found this beauty. The name says it all - it's a pure coral. At first, on my nails, I thought it was way too pink. But it's really coral... it's weird how the polish walks the line between bubblegum pink and orange. I love the color.


After asking the boyfriend what color HE though it was, he replied that it was too bright for him to decide. Oh, the sense of humor he's got. He's also a tad colorblind so he wouldn't have been much help anyway.


I agree though, it is quite bright. I think I'd enjoy this polish on my toes more. Regardless, it's a beautiful color for spring that I will definitely be sporting.



I'm thinking this isn't un-dupeable and that Essie probably has some shades around that color  - I don't have any in my modest collection to compare it with.

Winter is still here though. Snow, hail, rain, freezing rain has been latching on for the last couple of days. I cannot wait for the days of spring, heading outside with just a thin sweater on, walking on the city's trails, whipping out the bike(cycle).

No comments:

Post a Comment