Sunday, April 10, 2011

Extreme Haul!

I've been going a little overboard with beauty products lately with the excuse that I have a blog readership (HA!) to uphold. Pathetic, I know... But in my defense, half of this is from a blog sale and well... one shadow is for my sister's birthday.


Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser - picked this up at Wal-Mart. Best cleanser ever. I use this at night and Spectro-Jel in the mornings.

Almay TLC 16 hour Foundation - Read excellent reviews on Makeupalley for this foundation and... so far so good! Not as good as my Double Wear Light but a good cheaper alternative.

MAC Pro Pan eyeshadows in Shroom, Star Violet, Mythology (for the sistah), Brown Script and Antiqued. I wanted to try more orange toned browns. We'll see how this goes.

MAC Creme Cup lipstick - WAY pinker than I thought it would be. Not sure I love it yet.

MAC Cremesheen in Partial to Pink - love love love the formula of the Cremesheens.

Cargo Blu-Ray bronzer - Really gorgeous and finely milled

NARS Matte Velvet Lip Pencil  in Calliope

Scattered MAC brushes from the Colorforms Collection - I'm in love with the 219 so far.

And got a freebie green NYX eyeshadow from a blog sale purchase! Thank Kelli!


I will most likely be posting swatches of the eyeshadows as well as the lipsticks. I'll be giving Creme Cup another few days of testing. I find it so pink on me! My lips are really not pigmented which is probably why. But we'll see! I have more items on the way as well which I'm really excited about - I'll be posting about those as well.


Billie photo of the day:

She was playing with the MAC wrapping paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment