Monday, April 4, 2011

Essie's Sand Tropez

As you can see, this polish makes my hands look like lobster claws. For shame! I don't like wearing light polish because I find it makes my cuticles look worse. This is a nice polish though - it's a beige/grey. It's basically the look of chocolate milk with regular milk in (anybody else do that? I found chocolate milk too concentrated so I mixed it with milk when I was young). It's unique but not universally flattering.



The formula was actually quite liquidy. The polish kept concentrating to the side of the nail and was really difficult to fix.  I think the brush is mostly the problem - it's quite small and hard to control.



I'm going to be removing this polish presto (well, as soon as I'm done work) and put something else on. It's not my thing. BUT, at the same time, if I were a nude nail lover, this would probably be on my top 10 list. It's still pretty unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment