Saturday, April 2, 2011

8 Most Worn Things

I found this on Sandra's blog and though about listing these as well.

1. Lipstick - My most worn lipstick is probably my Estee Lauder Crystal Rose lipstick. I've had it forever. I don't wear it as much anymore because I feel like mauve-ish lipsticks aren't as flattering on me as other pink toned lipsticks. But my most worn lately has been MAC's Shy Girl. I do love Estee Lauder lipsticks and will be reviewing more of them in the future. How have the Gloss Sticks not been reviewed around the beauty blogs?! They are amazing!



2. Earrings - I got these leaf earrings at a shop downtown a few years back. I love them because I feel like they are making a statement but not too much. I usually wear them when I have my hair up (hello second day hair). I'm not a huge earring person anyway, but I love my rings. I have plenty of those.


3. Shirt - Err... Well I'm not sure what my most worn shirt it. Maybe this gray American Apparel one. It's so worn it started pilling and fading. So yeah, I don't have this fabulous stylish shirt I wear all the time. If I did, I'd wear it only occasionally in order to "save" it for special events. Lame, I know.

4. Nail Polish - I love my Essie Limited Addiction. It's always the polish I go back to when I need a classic, up-kept nail look. Might actually finish the bottle on this one.



5. Shoes - I have this pair of sandals I bought at a thrift store in town that I absolutely love. I've worn them to death. So much so, that I had to have them reinforced. And they are still falling apart. Hopefully they'll last me another summer. They are in fact so worn that I won't post a picture. Twould just be embarrassing.

6. Hair product - I just got this new hair product a few weeks ago but I've probably used it more than any other products I have. It's amazing for thick curly hair. It manages my wave without leaving my hair crunchy like mousse does. I hate that feeling. Plus, and that's a big plus, it doesn't leave my hair feeling gross and greasy by the second day. I will definitely repurchase this once I'm out of it.


7. Perfume - I'm not a huge perfume wearer. My boyfriend is allergic and I find I'm pretty sensitive as well. However, I've always love the White Musk perfume from The Body Shop. This is my second bottle - and that is saying something.


8. Handbag - I saw this GAP saddle bag one day on Ebay, bid really really low on it and won it. Wasn't a fan of it until I really worn it in - it was really bright beige at first which I didn't love but the color has darkened a bit since I got it from wear. I get compliments on it often by strangers. My favorite bag ever! I've seen a few others on Ebay - might get myself a backup. I won't post a picture of this because well... same reason as my shoes.

I was trying to take pictures of the snow outside as well as the products. After a couple weeks of sun and grass we got a huge snowstorm yesterday. Figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment